The Company is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Be assured that information collected from you will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
The Company may change this Policy from time to time. You should check this from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 27th April 2018.
What we collect
We collect the following information :-
- Name and address
- Landline and mobile telephone number(s)
- Email address
- Financial information
- Other helpful information to us, such as “how did you hear of us”, etc.
What do we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons :-
- We use the information to provide you with our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails or brochures about new
products, special offers or other information which we think you may find
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for
market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or mail.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent
unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic
and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question. Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the
following ways :-
- By personal contact with our sales team.
- Whenever you fill in a form on our website, make it clear within the
message box of what information you would like to restrict.
- If you would no longer like to receive marketing information then you may
change your mind at any time by writing to us or emailing us at
firstname.lastname@example.orgWe will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you
under the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation). A small fee will be
- If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to us
requesting your information from our Data Controller.
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or
incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the address
given below. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Our Data Controller is :-
Mr Tim Adams
Tel : 01785 246516
Email : email@example.com
Stafford UPVC Windows Ltd
Tollgate Industrial Estate